The Battle of El-Alamein marked a major turning point in the Western Desert Campaign of World War II.
- Enfield No.1 Mk.3 5 Rounds ( The .303 )
- Steyr Aug 25 Rounds (F88 Austeyr)
- Aussie SLR 20 Rounds
- Browning HI-Power 20 Rounds
- BREN 25 Rounds
For the first time ever Australians and New Zealanders can now have the honor and chance to fire the full range of weapons used throughout our heritage by our ANZAC forefathers. Fire the legendary .303 Lithgow Lee Enfield used to hit the beach at Gallipoli and in the Western front of WWI to the deserts of Africa and jungles of New Guinea WWII.
- Fire the infamous Bren gun also chambered in .303 used during WW2 in the desert and jungles.
- Get behind the Aussie Lithgow made SLR as a tribute to our Vietnam veterans used during the battle of Long Tan and other Vietnam engagements.
- Shoot a browning Hi Power 9mm the standard service pistol from Vietnam to current Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Unleash on the Austeyr chambered in 5.56 NATO used by Aussie diggers and Kiwi troops in East Timor, Solomon Islands, Iraq, and current Afghanistan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your refund policy?
Should something happen and you need a refund for your purchase online, there is a non-refundable 10% fee that will be taken out.
- What is the minimum age for shooting at Battlefield Vegas?
Our minimum age for shooters is 10 years of age. Firearm selection is limited for shooters under the age of 14. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Do I need photo identification to shoot at Battlefield Vegas?
Yes, please bring a valid form of photo identification (ie: driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc)