The BREN Machine Gun, usually called the Bren, was a series of machine guns adopted by Britain in the 1930s and used in various roles until 1991.
- The MINI-GUN, also known as the M-134, fires over 4,000 rounds a minute.
- This is the ONLY mini-gun that’s running and available to the public in Las Vegas.
This is the weapon seen fired by U.S. Forces from aircraft and vehicles from Vietnam to present day. Firing a MINI-GUN is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you can have right in the heart of Las Vegas, just one block off the Vegas Strip. You won’t want to miss your chance to fire a mini-gun at our Vegas shooting range!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your refund policy?
Should something happen and you need a refund for your purchase online, there is a non-refundable 10% fee that will be taken out.
- What is the minimum age for shooting at Battlefield Vegas?
Our minimum age for shooters is 10 years of age. Firearm selection is limited for shooters under the age of 14. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Do I need photo identification to shoot at Battlefield Vegas?
Yes, please bring a valid form of photo identification (ie: driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc)