Put yourself in the boots of the US Airborne troops and fire the actual weapons they used during their direct assault to take the hill.
- British Sterling SMG: 25 rounds
- Belgium FN-FAL main battle rifle: 20 rounds
- United States M16A1 assault rifle: 25 rounds
- West German G3 main battle rifle: 20 rounds
At Battlefield Vegas you have the chance to fire the actual weapons used by NATO members that were ready at a moments notice to fend off attacks by enemy Warsaw Pact forces. Do you have what it takes to stop the offensive?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your refund policy?
Should something happen and you need a refund for your purchase online, there is a non-refundable 10% fee that will be taken out.
- What is the minimum age for shooting at Battlefield Vegas?
Our minimum age for shooters is 10 years of age. Firearm selection is limited for shooters under the age of 14. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Do I need photo identification to shoot at Battlefield Vegas?
Yes, please bring a valid form of photo identification (ie: driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc)