Fire the L86A1 Squad Weapon at Battlefield Vegas!
- Caliber: .303 British
- Type: Fully-Automatic
- Category: Belt-fed/Medium Machine Gun
- Origin: United Kingdom (our model is from Australia)
- Capacity: 50 round magazine
The Vickers machine gun is a name primarily used to refer to the water-cooled .303 British machine gun produced by Vickers Limited. The machine gun typically required a six to eight-man team to operate: one to fire, one to feed the ammunition, the rest to help carry the weapon, its ammunition and spare parts. It served from before the first World War until the 1960s, with air-cooled versions of it serving on World War I aircraft of many of the Allied air forces’ fighters. The weapon had a reputation for great solidity and reliability.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your refund policy?
Should something happen and you need a refund for your purchase online, there is a non-refundable 10% fee that will be taken out.
- What is the minimum age for shooting at Battlefield Vegas?
Our minimum age for shooters is 10 years of age. Firearm selection is limited for shooters under the age of 14. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Do I need photo identification to shoot at Battlefield Vegas?
Yes, please bring a valid form of photo identification (ie: driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc)