Book at least two hours before you want to shoot and we will send an authentic U.S. military HMMWV (Humvee) to pick you up at your Las Vegas Strip or Fremont/Downtown hotel.
- Czech Vz.-61 Scorpion Machine Pistol: 25 rounds
- Hungarian AMD-65 Assault Rifle: 25 rounds
- Czech Vz-58 Assault Rifle: 25 rounds
- Bulgarian PKM Light Machine Gun: 40 rounds
At Battlefield Vegas you have the chance to fire the actual weapons used by Warsaw Pact members that were ready at a moments notice to steam roll through Western Europe. Do you have what it takes to stop the offensive?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your refund policy?
Should something happen and you need a refund for your purchase online, there is a non-refundable 10% fee that will be taken out.
- What is the minimum age for shooting at Battlefield Vegas?
Our minimum age for shooters is 10 years of age. Firearm selection is limited for shooters under the age of 14. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Do I need photo identification to shoot at Battlefield Vegas?
Yes, please bring a valid form of photo identification (ie: driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc)